Posts by supdood

1) Message boards : Number crunching : Rosetta 4.1+ (Message 88910)
Posted 15 May 2018 by supdood
Post:
I had a whole batch of WUs error with 30 seconds runtime and 10 seconds CPU time. The device does not normally have any issues (has over 100k credits).

Rosetta for Android v4.10 running on Android 6.0.1

<core_client_version>7.4.53</core_client_version>
<![CDATA[
<message>
process exited with code 1 (0x1, -255)
</message>
<stderr_txt>
command: ../../projects/boinc.bakerlab.org_rosetta/rosetta_android_4.10_arm-android-linux-gnu @cispro_backbone_scaffold_test_7res_PPXXXXX.flags -nstruct 10000 -cpu_run_time 14400 -watchdog -boinc:max_nstruct 600 -checkpoint_interval 120 -mute all -database minirosetta_database -in::file::zip minirosetta_database.zip -boinc::watchdog -run::rng mt19937 -constant_seed -jran 3911373

ERROR: in::file::boinc_wu_zip cispro_backbone_scaffold_7res_PPXXXXX.zip does not exist!
ERROR:: Exit from: src/apps/public/boinc/minirosetta.cc line: 180
BOINC:: Error reading and gzipping output datafile: default.out
called boinc_finish(1)

</stderr_txt>
]]>
2) Message boards : Number crunching : Not getting Android WUs (Message 88409)
Posted 3 Mar 2018 by supdood
Post:
Server status shows no Android WUs available in queue. It's been like that for several days now...hopefully they load some more in soon, but as it is the weekend, I wouldn't count on it for a couple more days.
3) Message boards : Number crunching : Minirosetta android 3.83 (Message 87005)
Posted 7 Aug 2017 by supdood
Post:
I had two go invalid after 30+ hours of CPU time. All the long-runners I had contained "Marie" in the name (ex. SR170731_resub__Marie_0013_SAVE_ALL_OUT_504157_688), and I have since then aborted all of these WUs as I see them in my queue. No problems since then, so maybe it is a problem with this type of WU not getting the stop command when it hits the WU length preference.
4) Message boards : Number crunching : Minirosetta android 3.83 (Message 86968)
Posted 4 Aug 2017 by supdood
Post:
Every once in a while I've gotten a long runner, but recently I've gotten a higher percentage of them--12-24+ hours of CPU time even though preferences are set to 4 hours. Running on two android devices, they tend to get up to 98% or so and then creep along for many hours until completion. Credit is the same as if the task ran 4-5 hours of CPU time.
5) Message boards : Number crunching : Problems and Technical Issues with Rosetta@home (Message 86825)
Posted 18 Jul 2017 by supdood
Post:
I've had 18 of these in the past two days across two android devices. All are approx. 30-45 secs runtime and 15 sec cpu time, then error out.

Update: now have 58 errors over 3 days.
6) Message boards : Number crunching : Problems and Technical Issues with Rosetta@home (Message 86819)
Posted 16 Jul 2017 by supdood
Post:
I've had 18 of these in the past two days across two android devices. All are approx. 30-45 secs runtime and 15 sec cpu time, then error out.






©2020 University of Washington
http://www.bakerlab.org