Joined: 24 Sep 09
I\'m not exactly sure when this started, still trying to find out. But I\'m not getting any new work on Rosetta.
If I go and click on View Tasks for my account, it shows that my last reported unit back was:
1 Feb 2010 17:42:41 UTC
But I\'m not processing anything new. I see this in BoincView (butthen I just installed it to look)
2/2/2010 9:43:20 AM Scheduler request succeeded: got 0 new tasks
I did see there was a post that people havent\' seen work since beginning of the Jan. But I don\'t think that is the case with me. This just started it looks like.
I\'m running on Ubuntu Server 8.04 64 bit. never had any issues in the past. I did restart boinc on the server and no joy.
©2019 University of Washington