Joined: 22 Jan 06
There are a number of resources available to to Rosetta@home users which provide you with up to date project information.
Please explore our website freely, but be sure to visit the following links as they will provide a detailed understanding of Rosetta@home and make your time here more enjoyable.
1) Dr. David Bakers Rosetta@home Journal, a running log of thoughts and commentary from the project Chief investigator.*
2) Discussion of Rosetta@home Journal (2), where users can chat with Dr. Baker about his log entries and other science related concepts.
3) Rosetta@home Active Work Unit(s) Log, provides descriptions of the Work Units and proteins currently being examined by the project on your computer(s).*
4) Discussion- Proteins and Work Units, where users can discuss the work units described in the work unit log.
5) Rosetta Application Version Release Log, Announcements of new software versions and updates.*
6) Discussion of Release log entries, Discussion and additional information on entries made to the release log.
7) Project Announcement Thread, Where the project provides announcements to the user community that may require user action.*
8) Improvements to Rosetta@home based on user feedback, a place for users to make and discuss general suggestions to the project team.
9) Discuss Rosetta Application Errors and Fixes (all Versions), a place to discuss application specific issues.
10) Rosetta@home FAQ, a collection of "Frequently Asked Questions" with answers about running Rosetta@home on your computer.*
11) Team Thread, a thread where teams can post contact information and recruit new members.
12) Personal Milestones, a place for users to report individual milestones in credit accumulations and competitions.
13) Moderators Contact Point, a place where users can contact forum Moderators for help or to report problems.
14) A letter to Rosetta@home users, a letter prepared by Rosetta@home users inviting increased participation and explaining why additional help is important.
15) Links for REPORTING PROBLEMS, places where users can report problems in different versions of Rosetta.
16) RALPH Home page, the doorway to the Rosetta@home ALPHa test project, where new concepts in protein modeling are tested prior to production use.**
17) A video presentation by Dr. David Baker, this video explains the nature of Rosetta work and the problems facing computational protein prediction.
18) WIKIpedia articles about Rosetta@Home, Many articles on rosetta research.
2) Moderators Contact Point - Archive, the history of user contacts with forum Moderators for help or to report problems.
©2023 University of Washington